Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A letter to 20-something dreamers

20-something with no address or steady job. Sounds familiar? Read further, you're not alone.

I've never imagined my life to be so colorful and exciting! I packed my stuff and moved to Barcelona a year ago right after I graduated from university. And that was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was constantly lost, changed like 5 jobs in 3 months, got kicked out of the flat and almost left to Thailand (laughing and shaking my head now thinking about it). I fell in love with a wonderful man who lives across the Atlantic. Then moved to a tiny teeny room in front of the Picasso museum with no windows, two cats named Pablo and Picasso (no idea how I survived there 2 months) and a Moroccan landlord named Don Simon. After that moved to another flat with a Ukrainian crazy landlord. Then followed 3 months in Minnesota, US where it was constantly -20 degrees for 2 months. Now I'm back in Lithuania and am about to move back to where I started - Barcelona. 

This time I'm going back with a plan! I'm going back to study what I really wanted for such a long time but was always afraid to say it out loud. After 4 years of linguistics studies and a year of teaching English, I'm going back to school for FASHION. This is why this blog was born. This blog was born, because Sophie and I went wrong ways choosing our careers after school and just now we're realizing that it's never too late to go for your dreams. Barcelona might be a great place to do that. So we're coming back!

Let's share our 20-something stories. This is the best time of our lives, isn't it? I know, it doesn't look like it most of the time ;)

Yours,
queenie Sarune




2 comments:

  1. Šarūne, blemba, buvau tau parašius komentarą, bet nežinau ar papostinau jį ar ne. Kažkaip dingo :D Bet norėjau pasakyt, kad tu tikra šaunuolė ir, kad labai tave sveikinu ir tavim didžiuojuos. Labai atsiprašau, kad tau neparašau, bet tikrai apie tave galvoju. Nuo manęs dabar labai nusisuko sėkmė, ir aš turiu dabar pabūt savo urvely, viską pabandyt sutvarkyt, bet kai tik išlysiu aš tau parašysiu. Apkabinu, myliu ir bučiuoju. Tu tikra šaunuolė :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogroll